Youth, Women and Children are the main target group of this organization. Especially our program focuses ethnic groups, disabled and elderly citizens of marginalized and deprived section of society.
- It has strong network with local and national level youth organizations in Nepal.
- Led by highly committed and strongly motivated youth members.
- It is internally participatory. Therefore, its members feel self-ownership and empowered. Sustainable approach: Our programmes are designed to bring changes in the system by empowering the sovereign authorities.
- Self-Ruling: It is not involved with any particular political, religious and ethnical interest groups. So it is autonomous.
- Transparency: It has regular evaluation and monitoring system, strong and fair accounts and administration.
Primary Attentions Subjects:
- Youth Rights, Respect and Responsibility.
- Peace, Democracy and Human Rights.
- Networking, capacity building, coordination and co-work with different organizations.
- Education, Health, and Sustainable development.
- Gender, Cast and Regional Discrimination.
- Search, Research and Public advocacy.