This organization has been organizing following programs on various grounds utilizing the available limited resources for social changes and reforms with individual and collective efforts:-
- Candle Making Training
- Cutting and sewing Training
- Necklace and bangle making training
- Clock, doll and diary making training
- Conducting handicraft training for mentally disabled children and their parents.
- Conducting basic Computer Training for Ex-drug users:
- Organizing facilitation and Presentation training for volunteers
- Report and proposal writing Training
- Organizing different current social issues like peace, human right, civil right, women and child right violation.
- Conducting Discussion program on Global Warming and environment
- Conducting sharing program about culture
Awareness / Campaign Program
- Organizing the awareness program against the Drug addiction and trafficking related issues at local level with the close coordination of Home Ministry, local authority, schools, colleges and community.
- Conducting school admission campaign, non-formal education and open school program focusing Dalit, ethnic and poor community children
- Conducting awareness programs about the role, responsibility and rights of women and youths on social, political, cultural and economical sectors.
- Conducting workshop program about Nutrition Education classes, free medical check-ups and treatment, cleanliness related activities.
- Conducting Workshop program about pollution, climate change, water saving and Recycling, Re-using and Reducing
- School building program for Landless Children in Mainabagar, Rupandehi District.
- Educational instrument helping program for landless and mentally disabled children.